Developer: Kaigan Games
Download size: 70Mb
Requires Android: 4.1 & Up
Sara has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, and your only lead is her mobile phone.
Search for clues by investigating Sara’s personal messages, notes, emails, pictures and videos while trying to piece together her final days. Unlock password protected files, uncover hidden messages and decrypt lost data and figure out where she went, what she did, and how someone can disappear without a trace so suddenly.
About the game:
Experience first hand a found footage style mobile game. Sara is Missing (SIM) is all about the horrors of mobile technology and touches upon the voyeuristic pleasure that one gets from prying through another person’s personal items. We store so much information about ourselves on our mobile devices that deducing what we really are like in real life becomes as simple as tapping on a screen.
– Multiple choices will lead to multiple outcomes and endings.
– Chat with different people at the same time.
– Receive phone calls from NPCs and other mysterious callers.
– Hidden sub plots and extra information to unlock.
– Send and receive videos and photos from other NPCs.
– Simulated mobile phone helper, providing hints.
– Utilizing a similar typing mechanic as popular messaging apps.
1st IMGA SEA “Best Upcoming Game” – WINNER
1st IMGA SEA “Jury’s Honorable Mention” – WINNER
NOTICE: The game may not work on some Galaxy Tab devices. We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix soon.
- Minor content updates and dialog changes
- Fixed black screen issue on certain devices
- Fixed game crashing when receiving call while playing a video
- Fixed misleading online status on contacts screen