Developer: Batovi Games Studio
Download size: 79Mb
Requires Android: 4.0 & Up
“Pixel Cup Soccer 16 could be the best mobile retro football game yet!” – Pocket Gamer
“Pixel Cup Soccer 16 is a Great-Looking Arcade Soccer Game” – Touch Arcade
“The game’s visuals and music definitely take me back to all those retro soccer games I played when I was growing up.” -Touch Arcade
Pixel Cup Soccer 16 is an arcade retro style soccer game. A dynamic arcade game with fast paced gameplay and engaging mechanics. Just the fun part of soccer! The game has great pixel art graphics like the games from the 90’s, evoking nostalgia!
1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Kicks
The supported competitions are:
– Pixel Cups (men and women)
– Copa America Centenario 2016 in USA
– European Cup 2016 in France
– World Cup
– Women’s World Cup
– Pixel League
– Pixel Tournament
– Simplified controls for casual players. Only Shoots, Passes and Tackles.
– Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
– A very dynamic gameplay. No foul and no free kicks, just the fun part of the game!
– Retro style pixel art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
– Deeper gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controled shoot or lobs, etc. (all this depending on the context).
– Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
– Women’s Soccer.
– 18 stadiums, full of animated fans!
– Revamped AI. This implementation was made from scratch and it allows us to create teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Barcelona FC).
– Tons of effects of retro style games / CRT shader.
– Many leagues and playing modes.
Whether you like football or not, this game will keep you entertained for hours!
Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
Feel free to post or contact us with your suggestions and ideas. We are always taking note of the player’s feedback to make Pixel Cup Soccer 16 the best retro soccer game on the market!
Updated to latest version of Android SDK.
Several crash fixes and bug fixes, as well as stability improvements.